Choose your Austin Opera experience! From parking to rideshare, Tacos on the Terrace to drinks in the Kodosky Lounge, Austin Opera offers pre and post-performance options that reflect the uniqueness of our patrons and guests.
The Austin Opera strives to provide the best services and accessibility for all guests. Tickets for accessible seating for physically disabled guests are available at The Long Center. Please call the box office at 512-472-5992 for further information. Guests requiring wheelchair accessibility or other special seating should notify the Box Office at the time of their ticket purchase.
- During your phone call, please help us by being as specific as possible about your individual needs. Questions to consider: If you use a wheelchair, will you remain in the wheelchair for the duration of the performance? Perhaps you do not use a wheelchair, but have trouble with stairs, and want to sit in a theater seat. Do you have low vision and need to sit particularly close to the stage?
- The drop off area for mobility impaired guests is from the Long Center Circular Drive directly in front of the Long Center. Mobility Impaired Parking is available on all levels of the PEC Garage near elevators or Valet Parking is available for $18.00.
- The accessible entrance to the Long Center is on the ground floor to the left of the Grand Staircase. Elevators are located just inside through the Rollins Studio Theater Lobby.
- To request Sign Interpretation, Audio Description, Braille or Large Print Programs, call our Box Office at (512) 472 5992 no less than two weeks before the event date. Services are not guaranteed for all events, but we will make every effort to accommodate each request.
- Courtesy wheelchairs and Infrared Assistive Listening Devices are available free of charge at Guest Services coat check or by asking any House Manager.
- For other accessibility questions, please call the Long Center Guest Services office at (512) 457-5171