SAVE THE DATE
Austin Opera invites you on an operatic voyage to The Santa Fe Opera!
August 21 – August 25, 2019
Enjoy performances of Bizet’s The Pearl Fishers conducted by Austin Opera Artistic Advisor Timothy Myers, Poul Ruders’s The Thirteenth Child, Mozart’s Così Fan Tutte, and Puccini’s La Bohème. Austin Opera has partnered with Act 1 Tours, an NYC-based travel company specializing in destination opera, to plan this exclusive trip. Rates are $3,950 per person double occupancy; $650 single supplement. The registration deadline is January 14, 2019.
- Four nights at La Posada de Santa Fe
- A la carte breakfast daily
- Four opera performances with first category seating
- Welcome dinner at Julia, cocktail/dinner party at the home of Van and Jeanne Hoisington, lunch at Santacafé, dinner at Martín’s Restaurant
- Private tour of School for Advanced Research collections
- Guided visit to Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Backstage Tour and Apprentices’ Private Recital at The Santa Fe Opera
- Private coach transfer throughout tour
Austin Opera patrons had a delightful time in Cooperstown NY for The Glimmerglass Festival in summer 2018!
Should you have any questions about this trip, please contact Jennifer Basten, Chief Development Officer, at 512.610.7671 or email@example.com.
Austin Opera’s travel program is available to members of the Premier Giving Programs (annual donors of $2,000+) and their guests. To become a member, please contact Angie Bonnici at 512.610.7668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.