SAVE THE DATE
Austin Opera invites you to visit the Glyndebourne Festival and Garsington Opera
July 7 – 13, 2020
Austin Opera has partnered with Act 1 Tours, an NYC-based travel company specializing in destination opera, to plan this exclusive trip. Rates are $7,450 per person double occupancy; $1,050 single supplement. The registration deadline is January 10, 2020. We’ll have the opportunity to attend two operas at Garsington Opera: a new production of Dvořák’s Rusalka and, just in time to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Beethoven’s birth, we’ll enjoy the composer’s only opera, Fidelio. At the Glyndebourne Festival we will take in Poulenc’s Dialouges of the Carmelites and Mozart’s singspiel Abduction from the Seraglio.
- Two nights Hartwell House
- Three nights Horsted Place
- Full breakfast daily at the hotels
- Four operas with prime seating
- Five dinners, one lunch, one afternoon tea, two champagne receptions, post-performance refreshments
- Guided morning visit to Waddesdon Manor
- Guided tour of Charleston House
- A guided visit to Hever Castle and house of Anne of Cleves
- Private coach transfers to/from the festival performances
- Group transfer from Heathrow airport to Hartwell House
- Group transfer from Horsted Place to Heathrow airport
- Gratuities for guides, drivers and group arrival and departure bell staff
- Austin Opera leadership throughout
- Escorted by an Act 1 Tours partner throughout
Should you have any questions about this trip, please contact Jennifer Basten, Chief Development Officer, at 512.610.7671 or email@example.com.
Austin Opera’s travel program is available to members of the Premier Giving Programs (annual donors of $2,000+) and their guests. To become a member, please contact Angie Bonnici at 512.610.7668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.