Final performance of Tosca postponed to Sunday at 7:30 p.m.
information on the postponed performance of "Tosca"
Austin Opera has postponed the Saturday, May 1 performance of Tosca to the rain date of Sunday, May 2, pursuant with our rain policy. The performance will begin at 7:30 p.m. CT.
We are also opening up additional seats to invite Thursday ticketholders to rejoin us. Come back out and share in the magic, on us.
All information is below. In addition to this webpage, we will be communicating directly with patrons by email. Be on the lookout for communication from us in your inbox!
What you need to know if you have Saturday tickets
- To read our complete ticket policies, including our rain policy, please visit this page. A condensed version is also printed on each issued ticket.
- Your current Saturday Tosca tickets will get you into the show on Sunday at 7:30 p.m. No need for a reprint or reissue!
- All timings, suggestions, directions, and instructions will apply to this new Sunday date; in other words, keep your pre-show emails. Or click here!
- It is possible some of the food trucks might be booked elsewhere on Sunday. We’ve got you covered! Chophouse and Southside Pizza, COTA’s main concessionaires, will be open for your food needs. All beverage carts and bar stands will also be open.
- We will send communication to all ticketholders with any updates. Be on the lookout for an email from us!
- Have unanswered questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience as we work to assist all patrons as quickly as possible!
What you need to know if you had Thursday tickets
As we’re sure you are aware, the conditions were less than ideal for Thursday’s performance. The dynamic force of the Austin Opera Orchestra, led by Sarah and Ernest Butler Principal Conductor & Artistic Advisor Timothy Myers – alongside our gloriously talented principal cast and our chorus – is something we want you to experience.
We’d like to invite you back to COTA for the final performance of Tosca, on us.
We worked with our partners at COTA and were able to open up additional seating, safely. If you’re free on Sunday, May 2 and would like to attend, here’s how it works:
- Email Melysa at email@example.com
- Give us the name and/or account number under which your tickets were purchased
- We will send you print-at-home ticket(s) with your “receipt”
- Come on out on Sunday!